The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

The Voyage of the Velvet Starship
The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Road less traveled!

There are so many mysteries of life.  Too many to try and figure out.  We are all given talents from God.  It is how we use them that counts.  I ask for your grace dear Father, that I can except the things I can't change and work towards moving and allowing others to walk their path of hope and change.  Grant others in my life the peace and  understanding that only You can give. Whisper your will to them and protect them from any harm or deception.  You are a protector of all.  Please help us walk this road in harmony and open witness to your love and will! Sometimes my pride and blind spots get in the way of truly loving and being the man you want me to be.  I say this because my strength as an artist lies in your revelation  and instruction of my life.  How can I paint the picture deep inside if I am at war with the man you made me to be?  Please guide and protect that inner child of  wonder and divine insight.  Let it be so that I might be all that you want me to be and create! Bless the color and texture and words of touch that reveal your Spirit of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment