The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

The Voyage of the Velvet Starship
The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Today, Feb. 26th is a big one.  Bob at itransport is coming on the 28th to pick up my Art for my upcoming show in March through the middle of April in Palm Desert.  Trying to finish up one last piece (small) by my standards.  Mad rush working to get ready. Please pray God's message will come into the light through these paintings.
I am always amazed at how God works with my creative side.  I have my ideas and as I proceed He takes control with my hand following in His footsteps.  My heart cries out for this remarkable Friend my Lord and Creator.  Help me to always keep my mind open to the turnings and nuances of your word spoken within me!
This week is also the Exempla/St. Joe deadline for the Hospital downtown.  We are entering this as Molly from Nine dot Arts sent me an invitation to join in.  Delys has done a remarkable job with Adobe Design, so the power point will show the Board by clicking up or down with the arrows the images in each. Very remarkable.  She has persevered through this.
Also at the end of the week I start these pieces from Africa that need embellishment, should be fun working  on these.
A also want to say goodbye to Julie Donnato, Mike F's sister in Palm Desert. I will see you one day on the other side.  I know you are with the Father in His glorious kindgdom probably decorating and space planning rooms in His Mansion on the hill.
God bless everyone!  Had a huge snow storm a couple of days ago and will be quite some time before we can get out and play some golf.
Peace and contentment my friends, Michael
 

No comments:

Post a Comment