The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

The Voyage of the Velvet Starship
The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

Saturday, January 28, 2012

What is happening?

Hey everyone, looks like another beautiful day in Colorado. I am furiously working toward a one man show in Palm Desert in April.  Have a few things on the wall, that I am working on.  Mostly gold leaf pieces, but I am still so intrigued with landscape.  God knew what He was doing creating the earth.  When you look around there is so much there!!!!!  Don't you think.  I mean really look.  It is like your eyes have been opened up.  For me it is this revelation that deep within its normalcy is this power of life, color, and meaning.  Are you following me? Like a meandering stream, that has been there for hundred of years.  What a story it tells.  I want to lay in the grassy meadow and look up in the sky in silence, hearing the rustling of the wind, the birds singing, the brook moving and splashing nearby, and if I am lucky, maybe that small silent voice of God.  Be at peace my son, for I will never leave you or forsake you! I want to be able to transform this revelation into the work at hand!  The picture deep inside!  Wow!  Peace everyone.  Have a great weekend.  Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment