The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

The Voyage of the Velvet Starship
The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Joy of Life

So, It has been awhile, but a short note!  I have been in the process of moving and collaborating with my students on their MA programs.  Also, I have been working on a large project downtown.  Been too busy.
Was invited to the Florence Biennale for this year, however I passed to the foreign exchange rate and overall cost of the venture.  Would have been nice.  No problem though.  There will be another time.
Work has been going well and I am trying to squeeze in time for my own work plus teaching.  A balancing act.  Proud to know that Dan Beck down the hall from me just won national honors on one of his paintings with a great check to go along with it.  The man never stops.  His car is parked in front all the time.

Not much more right now.  One thing, go see Tree of Life, a powerful film, produced by Brad Pitt.  Live and death, rebirth, and the spiritual connection between us as humans and this planet.  Very cool!

Looking forward to more summer trips to the mountains.  Went to St. Mary's glacier the other day in my Miata, what a blast.  SO!!!!! incredibly beautiful.  Fills the senses.  What  a beautiful state we live in.  God bless! Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment