The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

The Voyage of the Velvet Starship
The Voyage of the Velvet Starship

Friday, April 1, 2011

I feel the voice of the wind whispering and howling through the pines!

Today is Friday and I just got back from the mountains in all of its glory. Looking at a beautiful home with incredible potential and serenity..... So incredible to be so close to the wind high up   touching the clouds    with birds swooping and rocketing into the air.  In the past several days a word and phrase has been swallowing me up in every step I take.  They say when God speaks to you He starts with a whisper and finally if you are away He starts to yell.  God is patient with all of us, because He loves us I suspect.  Certainly I know I don't deserve his attention.  There is a scripture that says from Romans that "Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God     and a another     from Ephesians Don't walk in the vanity of your mind, with your understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in the world, because of the blindness of their heart".  So, who is this NEW MAN and NEW MIND He speaks of?  Growth, Freedom, Lack of fear, Letting go of old injuries like car wrecks, Trust, Loving when it is difficult, Jumping off the ledge deep into the turquoise water deep and healing?  I want to fly with my art and my purpose driven life.  Trust in the Holy One.  Ground yourself         in the wet clay     feeling his strength and purpose.  All things have a season and a purpose.  I know one thing is for sure, I want to keep my hands in paint no matter what and for whatever purpose it may bring because I know in "my gut" that I am serving Him when I do and I soar with eagles wings diving and allowing the wind to carry my heart and soul to freedom and comfort. Please oh God help me to trust in you, don't let me look down and fall into the deep waters without your support.  Give me a new mind that I may create and allow my life to soar and live with unquestionable belief that      you will always be there       unconditionally my Love and Songbird above the howling winds of this world.  If there is a blind spot, please show me and give me the grace to see it and follow its power and reclaim my innocence. Help me to know your will.  Have a great weekend Grace, L, C, and my fellow hawks singing a song of praise as we glide free above the troubles of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment